Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
March 23rd, 2016
– The new BSS DPR-402 available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
– V-Comp now has reduction meters on the Hot Plugins Panel in MultiRack.
– dbx 160: Hum no longer disappears after deactivating/activating the plugin in Ableton Live.
– TG12345: Hum no longer disappears after deactivating/activating the plugin in Ableton Live.
– IR plugins on Windows: Fixed the problem to import impulse responses that are located outside the Waves/Data folder.
– X-Noise: Fixed excessive CPU consumption on SoundGrid.
– Abbey Road Reverb Plates: Output fader in the mono component now accepts text entry while the GUI is collapsed.
– Abbey Road Reverb Plates: Improved CPU and memory load on SoundGrid servers.
– MetaFilter: Fixed LFO sync issue in Cubase/Nuendo.
– J-37: Delay level is now properly saved in sessions.
– Vocal Rider, Bass Rider: Rider fader now correctly moves towards the target value.
– Vocal Rider, Bass Rider: Fixed stuck fader if clicked and dragged during riding.
– Fixed plugins not loading on Windows in rare cases.
– Logic Pro X: Fixed issue where resetting controls (alt+click) was not written to automation.
– Digital Performer: Resetting controls (alt+click) now works properly after writing automation.
– Momentary toggle controls are no longer stuck when double-tapped on Windows touch screens.
– eMotion LV1: Added Cue/Solo on DCA tracks.
– eMotion LV1: Improved performance and bug fixes.
– eMotion LV1: New SoundGrid server firmware and driver update.
– eMotion LV1: Now compatible with the H-Reverb and Abbey Road Reverb Plates plugins.
– eMotion LV1: Please note: Some Waves plugins have been modified to work with eMotion LV1. To take advantage of this update, please re-install both the latest version of eMotion LV1 and the latest versions of your plugins (or of the bundles in which they are included).
– SoundGrid Studio: New and improved auto-configuration process.
– SoundGrid Studio: Minor bug fixes.
– StudioRack: Fixed crashes when NLS is saved to session (Mac and Windows).
– StudioRack: Fixed crashes when toggling between Cubase and other applications (Windows only).
– StudioRack: Other minor bug fixes.
– SoundGrid ASIO Driver: Loading large sessions with different sample rates no longer causes Pro Tools to quit.
– SoundGrid Server: Improved internal CPU management mechanism.