Toontrack EZDrummer 2 v2.0.2 Update Pack
EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer 2, you can go from initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program.
Changes in EZdrummer v2.0.2
- New articulations preview which also details MIDI note numbers available in the drum properties panel.
- Humanize alternatives are available from the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the interface.
- A user selectable, ‘number of outputs’ dialog popup in Sonar which enables compatibility with legacy EZdrummer 1 projects.
- Tap2find now syncs with the host.
- The context menu is now available on percussion pads in Edit Play Style.
- Multiple selection on percussion pads in Edit Play Style is now achievable.
- e-drum transformations are only applied to incoming MIDI.
- Improved e-drum transforms for Yamaha and Alesis modules.
- Many other improvements.
- EZdrummer 1 user kit presets are now available as intended.
- When loading EZdrummer 1 projects, percussion channels are now featured correctly.
- MIDI out no longer stops when closing the interface.
- Fixed lag when adjusting the velocity and amount controls on long MIDI files.
- Fixed an occasional crash when clicking favourites.
- Metronome volume correctly affects Tap 2 Find metronome volume.
- Quantize now works on percussion pads.
- Fixes of percussion when cut to special time signature.
- Many other bug fixes.
EZdrummer 2.0.2 is now available to download. This version is required for EZX expansion packs released from this point forward (Q3 2014).