- FIXED Under certain conditions projects would still not recall correctly in Cubase with Kontakt VST3
- FIXED Recalling projects with multiple outputs with Kontakt VST3 would launch with factory output settings
- FIXED CPU Spikes could occur when a network connection was not found
- FIXED Incoming MIDI CC automation could be interpreted by the DAW as host automation in some cases
- FIXED Changing Kontakt snapshots in Komplete Kontrol would not update the NKS parameter values for VST3
- ADDED KSP New Factory scripts “Poly Aftertouch Support”, “Individual Key Retrigger”, and “2 XY MIDI Controllers”
Creator Tools stays on version 1.4.0 and works with this version of Kontakt, too.