iZotope – Introduces an intelligent mixing plugin – Neutron. The plugin includes the first Track Assistant and Masking Meter technologies in this area. Focused on making your mixing process simpler and more efficient, Neutron combines the latest analysis and measurement innovations with industry-leading audio processors that deliver unprecedented focus and transparency to your mixes. Track Assistant scans the audio and suggests custom settings as starting points for processing your track. Intelligent analysis automatically identifies instruments, recommends placement of EQ nodes, and makes optimal settings for other modules. You will still maintain complete control over all your decisions while mixing, but Track Assistant gives you more time to focus on what matters most – your creative perspective on the mix. Masking Meter allows you to visually identify and correct perceptual collisions between instrument frequencies, which can lead to masking between, for example, guitar and vocals, bass and drum, as well as solve other issues that can lead to “clouding” or excessive overflow of a mix. Easily customize each track to cut out mud and unleash new sonic possibilities. Neutron can be used on every track, offering zero latency and efficient processor utilization. With a leading static / dynamic EQ, two multiband compressors, a multiband transient shaper, a multiband exciter and a peak limiter, the user will hear clearer results and spend less time tuning.
– Automatic detection of various instruments
– vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums and the application of spectral shaping technology to ensure clarity and balance for each track.
– Get guidance on the best starting points for your settings with the Assistant Track, including node EQs, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and more.
– Divide the sound space with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
– Achieve the perfect sounding mix with five main processors integrated into one console with a pure digital or warm vintage style.
– Support for surround sound for audio post production.
– Ability to use plug-ins separately: equalizer, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.