Aurally Sound’s Song Master app makes learning and practicing your favorite songs simpler and more efficient.
Song Master analyzes any recorded song and provides a hierarchical breakdown of the song. The song is partitioned into relatable sections (i.e. intro, verse, chorus), harmonic analysis produces the chord progression, and finally the bars and beats are identified. You can easily modify the results to suit your needs.
Song Master also includes a number of tools to simplify learning a song and to make your practice sessions more efficient. You can slow down the song, adjust the pitch, quickly and easily loop regions, enable more advanced looping abilities, and more. Song Master’s algorithms make it easy to unmix the song into separate instrument tracks. Using its mixer you can then selectively set the volume and panning of the vocals, drums, bass, piano, and other parts to create your own custom mix. This is particularly useful when you want to mute the recorded part and practice playing the part with the rest of the band.
- Detects the song structure (i.e. intro, verse, chorus).
- Determines the chord progressions (Song Master has a large chord vocabulary and will provide important bass notes when they differ from the chord’s root).
- Determines the placement of bar lines.
- Computes the BPM and displays the BPM at the current point in a song.
- Computes the song’s main Key.
- Provides a track for user notes.
- slow down (or speed up) audio without changing pitch.